It is important that users follow our guidance and use the areas responsibly, so everyone can enjoy them. Users need to keep a distance from other users and parents should take responsibility for their children and ensure they play apart from others, are respectful of queues for play equipment and play considerately by not hogging equipment that others are waiting for.
The Council particularly asks that users follow the following guidance:
- If you / anyone in your family has symptoms do not use the play facilities – stay at home!
- Do not eat, drink, vape or smoke in or near the play facilities
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- One family, per piece of play equipment, at any one time
- Clean play equipment before and after use (pay particular attention to touch points). It is not possible for the Town Council to clean the equipment between users but a through cleanse before the pay areas are reopened will take place.
- Bring hand sanitiser / wipes – clean hands before and after using the equipment as a minimum
- Wash hands thoroughly on returning home
- Avoid touching faces or allowing children to put mouths on play equipment
Please also be aware that allowing children to use these facilities is done at your own risk.